Delivering client focused, reliable and trusted construction services when you need them most.
Orion Rail was formed to provide an extensive service covering a wide range of Construction and Installation works of outstanding quality within the Railway environment and other industries.
An experienced management team with many years of railway and civils experience behind them we have the capability to ensure your project is delivered safely, on time and to the highest standard. Our team have worked both within Network Rail and for various main contractors in multiple disciplines.
To support our clients we also provide an extensive range of resourcing solutions tailor made to support all aspects of works being carried out on the Railways, these resources include (but are not limited to) PTS Labour, Machine Operators, Site Supervision, Handback engineers , COSS, Level C and D engineers, HV Comp, HV Assessing staff, Setting out staff, Steel Fixers and Concrete Finishers.
Orion Rail, drawing on the industry leading experience of the Orion Group, can offer white collar staff for projects in roles such as Project Manager, Engineers, CRE’s. Commercial Managers among others.
What we offer...
Our site teams are made up of staff, fully trained and certified for their allocated tasks, they are managed both on and off site by a structure of experienced people whose sole intention is to deliver site works that meet all contractual and programme obligations to the relevant Industry Standards whilst staying within the agreed financial parameters for the programmed scope of works.
We also offer complete facilities management services, providing onsite staff as well as arranging maintenance and repairs as required.
Orion Rail were contracted to complete 185m of platform coping stone replacement and gauging.
This required removal of the existing platform coping stones and concrete.
185 metres of relay of coping stones , removal and waste and old stones and tarmac .
52 hour possession for colas tonbridge
Outstanding works to be complete tarmac 1m wide strip with fall to aco drain .
All delivered safely and on time.Read More
- Facilities Management, Labour Supply, News Stories, and On Site Transport Services
Orion provide commercial property, facilities management at Juniper Crescent for the past two years and continuing. Providing the labour, and supervision of; building and window cleaning; reception staff; minibus provision; waste management (weekly); pest control visits; fire extinguishers and annual maintenance; fire risk assessments; annual maintenance of lighting and emergency lighting; handyman services and the provision of first aid points.Read More
- Civil and Construction and Labour Supply
Orion was tasked with the adjustment of the existing platform, to the new modified design as presented by the client. This is done by gauging the existing platform and raising/lowering it vertically/horizontally, to match the proposed design.Read More
- Brickwork and repointing
- Modification to existing substations
- Civils foundation/Base
- Supply and install acoustic sound barriers
- RRAP and level crossing installation
- Renew and repair cattle grids
- Culverts and Drainage works
- Platform Renewals and extensions
- Coper stone replacements, made to order and casted
- Platform Gauging
- Angle iron and oversail support work
- Award winning Tarmacing
- Site access
- Supply mini buses with driver
- Troughing installation and cable management
- Pre-construction hazard identification survey
- Dilapidation surveys
- Lineside tree & scrub clearance
- Vegetation management & weed killing
- Infrastructure troughing services
- Foundations & bases (concrete, steel & timber)
- Concrete finishing
- Installation of rain water shelters for hv equipment
- Concrete services (drilling and cutting)
- Installation of concrete, timber and metal fences
- Access way, steps & stairs and gates
- External & internal walls, partitions, windows and doors
- External & internal finishes to walls floors and ceilings
- Paving & landscaping
- Minor structural building works
- Authorised walking routes & access points
- Paths & safe cess works
Other associated services also include:
- Facilities Management
- Site demolition & disposal
- Scrap clearance
- Civil estimating
- Construction safety consultancy
- Site management services
- Project management
- Full site security 24/7 manned guarding and response, including level C&D.
- Working with ex-forces
- Qualified Security Guards
- Supply of minibuses and drivers for worksites and possessions